Hi...My name is Mark

If I got another one, it would not be anything from JDi....their customer service is really terrible...I mean it would be bad if they were right...but they are just giving out bad information..I think that Mini2 was available at COSTCO for 350 bucks, but NLA

Can any one tell me what this port is for?...it is on DJI Phantom2+ ....just above the camera
drone.jpg

You use it with a usb cord to off load your files from your sd card
to your computer instead of removing the card.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
n top of that consideration, it is below 250grams weight, exempting it from a lot of the new & proposed rules.

Even though the Mini 2 is below 250 grams it will not qualify for OOP as it would need prop cage/guard attached bringing its total weight up to 296 grams. It will also need remote Id broadcast module which weight is not yet known. And if you decide to fly at night you would need strobe light attached adding to overall weight. The only exempt rule would be registration and only if flown as non part 107.

IMG_1618147521.924679.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1618147480.708068.jpg
    IMG_1618147480.708068.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 112
Thank you for the help along the way.....got the unit squared away and working...I go it flying yesterday, but the video is very amateurish...so I will post some when I get better just wanted the guys who helped to know that the help did work and is really appreciated...thank you again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj