Hi from Ontario

Reaction score
I just finished putting together a working P3P from a crashed donor and a dead video donor. Got everything finally working and have taken it out a few times,
love it! I'm a complete newb to drones and photography but good with mechanical systems and electronics so this is right up my alley. I would like to thank
everyone on this forum, It has been an invaluable source of information and I would have had a much harder time getting my phantom in the air without you.
Hope I can contribute in the future.

I just finished putting together a working P3P from a crashed donor and a dead video donor. Got everything finally working and have taken it out a few times,
love it! I'm a complete newb to drones and photography but good with mechanical systems and electronics so this is right up my alley. I would like to thank
everyone on this forum, It has been an invaluable source of information and I would have had a much harder time getting my phantom in the air without you.
Welcome to the forum from Indiana

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! These guys are amazing.

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: dronesky
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers