Hi from Canada!

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! I'm in North-West Ontario, in the middle of Canada, a recently retired helicopter pilot with 14,000 career hours in various single and multi-engine Bell, Hughes, Sikorsky and Agusta helicopters, my current ride, a Phantom 3 Pro is proving to be great fun! But I do miss being in the pilot's seat!!!

Greetings everyone! I'm in North-West Ontario, in the middle of Canada, a recently retired helicopter pilot with 14,000 career hours in various single and multi-engine Bell, Hughes, Sikorsky and Agusta helicopters, my current ride, a Phantom 3 Pro is proving to be great fun! But I do miss being in the pilot's seat!!!
Welcome to the forum from Indiana

Thank you Indiana! I'd like to make a trip to Elkhart, the center of the world for RV's! I have a 27' 5th wheel parked on my little acreage that's become my grandkid's hideway/craft center/bunkhouse away from the house so I need a trailer that has not grown roots!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Buy yourself an R/C helicopter and you will be "Back in the Saddle again!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31