Hi From Birmingham, England, UK

Reaction score
Hi all be nice to find some local pilots to find out which mods are best and do some side by side testing. around the Sutton Park. Barr Beacon, Kingstanding, locations I have a P3S did have a bebop 2 but it dropped to earth with no trace. also, have a call sign of G7CWO for you hams out there.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Daz1965
Welcome hope you enjoy :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi can people upload videos direct to this site or just links from tube sites?
YT, Vimeo some use drop box and such. You can't just upload a video that I know of .

Hi all be nice to find some local pilots to find out which mods are best and do some side by side testing. around the Sutton Park. Barr Beacon, Kingstanding, locations I have a P3S did have a bebop 2 but it dropped to earth with no trace. also, have a call sign of G7CWO for you hams out there.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi at last I did finely get round to putting up the video of my flight I made. I tryed to spice it up a bit with some royalty free music but both phone view and drone view are included. I also linked a beautiful video of cornwal called Two seagulls and a boat I have put them in a post on hear hope you get time to take a look. and I welcome feed back even if it is negative. keep safe my best Daz
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav