Hi from Alaska

Reaction score
Although this isn't my First drone (Previous was a Yuneec Breeze) This is my first OFFICIAL Dji Drone. I've always wanted to get a Phantom but they were SO Expensive and Now that I own one..I am Glad that I did. I LOVE This drone and I'm looking forward to MANY More Vids to post.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome. I too look forward to your videos. I was n Alaskan holidays a few weeks ago and was struck by the beauty of the state. Sadly- I did not pack my P3P but wish I had

Welcome. I too look forward to your videos. I was n Alaskan holidays a few weeks ago and was struck by the beauty of the state. Sadly- I did not pack my P3P but wish I had
I posted my YouTube Channel in my Last Post. But sure you're Welcome to watch My Dji Phantom Vids.

Reactions: Paul Hall

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj