Hi everyone, Bram here! (From the Netherlands)

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Because most introduce themselves so neatly, I'll do the same!

My name is Bram van Kattenbroek, I am 32 and I come from the Netherlands. (yes, somewhere near Amsterdam;))
I am a drone video enthusiast, but I also, do to the Covid-19 crisis, started an aerial video marketplace last year, based on it's location, where drone pilots worldwide can sell their videos. (Aerial Stock Shots)

Can and would like to tell a lot more about this, but this thread is not the place for it. Of course you can always send PM!

Best Regards, Bram

Welcome. The Nederlands is small. Everyplace is near Ámsterdam. Lol. Might be a good start up in the EU? Best of luck.
My mother's dad family came from the Netherlands. Their name is Hout.
I had a friend from the Netherlands Antilles would visit every 6 months and bring me a large orange covered gouda cheese. If I visited the Netherlands, I will die eating cheese. Absolutely the best.

Welcome. The Nederlands is small. Everyplace is near Ámsterdam. Lol. Might be a good start up in the EU? Best of luck.
My mother's dad family came from the Netherlands. Their name is Hout.
I had a friend from the Netherlands Antilles would visit every 6 months and bring me a large orange covered gouda cheese. If I visited the Netherlands, I will die eating cheese. Absolutely the best.
Thanks, haha yes, everyone keeps saying that about our little country!

And i totally agree.... Cheese is the best :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20