Hey folks! Howdy from Texas

Reaction score
Hey folks - I am a newbie here - discovered the drones back in June at an event I was hosting and one of the guys had a DJI Standard Drone - and saw what it could do and was bitten. Then at another event another buddy of mine had his and showed me some cool stuff he can do with it - so a buddy of mine put up his drone for sale and I jumped. So bought a Phantom 3 4K - picked it up last night and stoked. Will be taking it out on flight this weekend! I have been looking at different stuff it can do - and Im just in awe of what it can do almost no limitation. Definitely looking into it for aerial photography - and of course some video work too. Looking forward to learning from you bunch!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to PhantomPilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome, I also have a 3 4k and love it. My advice is, I never update my firmware, and have never had a problem. Good luck, practice, practice ,practice.

Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome! Did my first flight this morning - it was fun but scary at times! Only took my flight up about 30 meters - still so much to pick up on. One question how do I get the quality of video to come out better on YouTube - it looks fantastic locally but when I uploaded it to youtube it doesnt come out as crisp or sharp!

It looks pretty good to me, make sure you have the 4K option selected when you go to play it back on YouTube. Glad your first flight went well!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl