Hey all. Looking forward to learning.

Reaction score
Big hello from TN!

New to the site and scene. This is uncharted territory as i have very little experience with drones. Have flown a couple cheap ones but got a dji phantom 4 advanced to play with. Havent flown it yet due to the fact i piece meal'd a kit together, and bought the wrong controller. fyi a gl300c does not work with my drone, which im sure you guys knew already lol. That got me thinking, if i can order the wrong controller, there is probably a ton of stuff that i "probably" should read up on. So here i am, gonna dive deep into all the discussions and such and try to learn these things inside and out so i can be ready for what im hoping is going to be extremely fun. Any insight id be glad to hear em. Thanks!

Big hello from TN!

New to the site and scene. This is uncharted territory as i have very little experience with drones. Have flown a couple cheap ones but got a dji phantom 4 advanced to play with. Havent flown it yet due to the fact i piece meal'd a kit together, and bought the wrong controller. fyi a gl300c does not work with my drone, which im sure you guys knew already lol. That got me thinking, if i can order the wrong controller, there is probably a ton of stuff that i "probably" should read up on. So here i am, gonna dive deep into all the discussions and such and try to learn these things inside and out so i can be ready for what im hoping is going to be extremely fun. Any insight id be glad to hear em. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum great bunch here any questions just ask Fly safe

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: dronesky
Yip welcome
Here's a remote chart,,,GL300c wont work p4a
Screenshot_20200518-171318_Gallery.jpg

yep it definitely helps to read. all i saw was the 300c was compatible.... didnt see the ver. b or this chart. thanks for the help. time to find one that actually works!

Welcome to the forum! :)

This may sound boring, but the best thing to do is read the manual over a few times. Also read the archives of the P4 advance. You are going to have lots of fun flying.

Definitely will look into the archives. I am currently reading the manual now, just a lot of info to know. Im more of a run before crawl kinda guy but with the expense that this hobby is, id like to learn the right way. Its a little different than my little cheapy drone lol. Thanks for the information.

FYI, if you buy an Inspire GL658A,B,or C, those come with an HDMI port for goggles, which is something you may find fun in the future.

Ah so thats how you use those. I was floored when I saw people using those but never researched. It looks like it would be a trippy ride, ever try it? Good to know, thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20