Help!! :(

Reaction score
I just picked one of these bad boys up and went to fly it today and had no luck.
I turn the controller on in GPS mode and then turn on the drone and it flashes orange ..i wait and wait for it to find satelites but no luck. not like a strobe light but repeating like one per second. I flick the GPS/atti stick and try do the calibration and the horizontal gives me green and then I do the vertical and then set it down waiting for green and it flashes orange. Any ideas? I can't get this thing to connect to my PC . I have tried everything ..computer says unrecognised USB device even after installing windows drivers.help please.. Don't know where to start.
PS. I can get the motors to engage but the drone will lift off crooked and crash.

Sounds like IMU calibration needed- you must get that connected to your PC. Make sure you are using the correct assistant. Reinstall drivers. Try another USB lead.

Don't try to fly until LEDs are as per manual.

I'm assuming that the continuous LEDs are in fact red, given that the OP can arm the motors the Tx/Rx must be bound.

Last edited:
hi have you installed the software onto your pc ?
look at the top of this list the sticky thread latest software you must install all of these on to your pc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20