Help

Reaction score
Bought a used but looks like new Phantom four. I was trying to get the wi fi part set up. I have the controller and aircraft on. My table doesn't recognize it. I was going to turn everything off and read some more to see if I missed anything. I turned off the drone and went to turn off the controller but i cant turn it off. I am holding the on off button down to turn it off but it won't. With the controller and the aircraft on the light on the controller is green. when I turn off the aircraft the light on the controller turns red and I can't turn it off. The battery is running down. Any help please.. Thank you.

Bought a used but looks like new Phantom four. I was trying to get the wi fi part set up. I have the controller and aircraft on. My table doesn't recognize it.
The Phantom 4 does not use Wi-Fi. You need to connect your tablet to the remote controller with a cable.

Might be helpful to watch this video regarding initial setup.

Since your other thread was closed by a Mod...Lets establish which aircraft you have. Starting with the remote. Does it look like the image below ( Phantom 3 Standard ). Or the one underneath? ( Phantom 3 Advanced, Pro and Phantom 4) You seem to be confused as to which you have.

Standard Remote.PNG

Phantom 3 Pro Remote.PNG

The one underneath is the one I have. I have the Phantom 4. I asked a couple of questions together in the other post. The first one was answered. In the Phantom 4 manual it says to press and hold the power button to turn on the controller and do the same to cut it off which is wrong. I should have know that.
I also have a Phantom 3 standard. That's probably what sounded confusing.
I also was saying I can't get the Phantom to show up on the wi fi on my tablet. I have both the controller and craft on. The tablet is connected to the controller with the usb cable but it doesn't show up. Would I have to manually put it in. I don't know. Thanks

The one underneath is the one I have. I have the Phantom 4. I asked a couple of questions together in the other post. The first one was answered. In the Phantom 4 manual it says to press and hold the power button to turn on the controller and do the same to cut it off which is wrong. I should have know that.
I also have a Phantom 3 standard. That's probably what sounded confusing.
I also was saying I can't get the Phantom to show up on the wi fi on my tablet. I have both the controller and craft on. The tablet is connected to the controller with the usb cable but it doesn't show up. Would I have to manually put it in. I don't know. Thanks

To turn on or off my Phantom 4 aircraft or controller I temporarily push and release the power button and quickly push it in again and hold it until it goes off or on. It works the same on my M2P and controller. Hope this helps.

To Turn on the controller or aircraft you push the power button one time quickly then press and hold until the four LED's light up then release. To power down you do the same except on the second press of the button you release when the four LED's go out.

Bought a used but looks like new Phantom four. I was trying to get the wi fi part set up. I have the controller and aircraft on. My table doesn't recognize it. I was going to turn everything off and read some more to see if I missed anything.
The Phantom 4 does not use Wi-Fi. You need to connect your tablet to the remote controller with a cable.
Have you seen the post from yesterday morning about a P4 not using wifi in that way? Just checking because it soounds like you are still trying to get your tablet to see wifi from the P4.

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94