Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 and it is all up to date with its soft ware but i am getting broken video trans and the display keeps saying "signal lost" its driving me nuts and i cant find a fix anywhere. does anyone have a fix !!

Welcome to the group, these issues can be frustrating but the solutions are sometimes easy. What monitor are you using? Are you the original owner of this P4? Has it been involved in a hard or crash landing?

Welcome to the group, these issues can be frustrating but the solutions are sometimes easy. What monitor are you using? Are you the original owner of this P4? Has it been involved in a hard or crash landing?
Finally i have found the problem, i use a samsung tab E so i tried it on my phone and all was fine, so for some reason its the tab, i restarted the tab to factory settings and reloaded DJI go4 but no change any idea why this has happened??

Finally i have found the problem, i use a samsung tab E so i tried it on my phone and all was fine, so for some reason its the tab
A Galaxy Tab E does not have enough RAM to keep up with the processing needed. Especially with the newer APP versions and the fact that you are flying a P4. Much more labor intensive for the device to handle properly. That is your issue. You need a minimum of 2gig of RAM ( 3 gig is better ), the TAB E has 1.5 gig.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic