Help with video quality on Phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I am trying to get in contact with someone that has a similiar setup to mine so a Phantom 4 pro and an android Phone with the DJI GO app installed.

I see some small artifacting in the recorded video similar to what i've seen some people reporting with the Phantom 4 non pro. They talk about disabling 3d Noise reduction in the app but for some reason I can't see the setting.

Can anyone that have a Phantom 4 pro send me a screenshot of the 3d noise reduction switch in the app?

Thanks for the help and hopefully this thread can also help some people strugling with the same mistake

Take care guys

Hey guys.
I am trying to get in contact with someone that has a similiar setup to mine so a Phantom 4 pro and an android Phone with the DJI GO app installed.

I see some small artifacting in the recorded video similar to what i've seen some people reporting with the Phantom 4 non pro. They talk about disabling 3d Noise reduction in the app but for some reason I can't see the setting.

Can anyone that have a Phantom 4 pro send me a screenshot of the 3d noise reduction switch in the app?

Thanks for the help and hopefully this thread can also help some people strugling with the same mistake

Take care guys
3d Noise reduction is not available on p4p, most likely because it was more or less useless on earlier models.

It is difficult to give advise on artifacts unless you give a little more information, but there is a chance this is a problem with playback and not recording (for instance 4k/h265 will cause a lot of issues on many setups).

I would advise to post the parameters you use, what artifacts you see and, if possible, a sample recording showing the artifacts.

Last edited:
3d Noise reduction is not available on p4p, most likely because it was more or less useless on earlier models.

It is difficult to give advise on artifacts unless you give a little more information, but there is a chance this is a problem with playback and not recording (for instance 4k/h265 will cause a lot of issues on many setups).

I would advise to post the parameters you use, what artifacts you see and, if possible, a sample recording showing the artifacts.

Do you have anything to prove that? Not doubting, just trying to get to the end of it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.