Help with Traveling to Bora Bora with Phantom 3 Avanced

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm travelling to Bora Bora at the end of October and wanted to double check to see if anyone has traveled there with their phantom before?
I'd love to bring my P3A but I've also never travelled with it (neither through customs or just domestic flights) and I was hoping to get some help in regards to what I should expect/how I should travel with it.
It's my understanding that the batteries must be fully discharged and need to travel in a lipo case?
Do I need to have a statement of intent with me as well?
Thanks for your help!

Hey guys,
I'm travelling to Bora Bora at the end of October and wanted to double check to see if anyone has traveled there with their phantom before?
I'd love to bring my P3A but I've also never travelled with it (neither through customs or just domestic flights) and I was hoping to get some help in regards to what I should expect/how I should travel with it.
It's my understanding that the batteries must be fully discharged and need to travel in a lipo case?
Do I need to have a statement of intent with me as well?
Thanks for your help!
You lucky bastard ;)
2015-09-15-16-37-41-1215634173.jpg

Put it in a carry on approved sized and that's it. No issues no need to drain batteries etc. I have traveled with mine to many places via plane or cruise ship and no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik