Help with Rules and Regulations..

Hello ..
I’m new to this group.. Just need some help with regards to flying Drone in Destin,Florida.
Is there any possible to fly my drone at the beach?

Use Airmap, or the FAA site. Airmap is free and easy. It will let you know the information you want, with phone numbers. Be careful and make sure, because that area has a lot of military No Fly Zones.

I’m new to this group.. Just need some help with regards to flying Drone in Destin,Florida.
Yes you can, however I would check the NFZ's and airmap's very carefully. Destin is right in the Eglin AFB flight patterns and many times there are low fly overs under 400ft on approach. Especially during maneuvers. Worked at the base many times.....so trust me on that one...

Yes you can, however I would check the NFZ's and airmap's very carefully. Destin is right in the Eglin AFB flight patterns and many times there are low fly overs under 400ft on approach. Especially during maneuvers. Worked at the base many times.....so trust me on that one...
Thank you so much for the reply.

Website
www.TheDroneProfessor.com
Remember that beach flying is fine (ocean and sand) but not "flying over people", per FAA. Also keep in mind that banner planes may be operating at 200 ft and you need to stay well clear and NEVER fly a drone over or above them.

Here is where you can find the AMA clubs in your area:

https://modelaircraft.org/club-finder?code= 32548

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
icarus179