Help with P3P Please

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there any way to slow the turn Yaw down a tad, I just have to touch my stick and away it goes, way to fast I have seen loads of vids, but strange, none of the DJI GO programs are the same as mine, I am running ver 3.1.6? I have an Apple iPad Mini 2 32gb however, I can't find the bit that lets you slow the Yaw down..Any help would be much appreciated..

Stay safe - Len

Hi,

Is there any way to slow the turn Yaw down a tad, I just have to touch my stick and away it goes, way to fast I have seen loads of vids, but strange, none of the DJI GO programs are the same as mine, I am running ver 3.1.6? I have an Apple iPad Mini 2 32gb however, I can't find the bit that lets you slow the Yaw down..
In your app settings for the controller, you can slow down the responsiveness of the joystick controls.
It's called Exponential

Reactions: Lenj
In your app settings for the controller, you can slow down the responsiveness of the joystick controls.
It's called Exponential

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, yes, that's what I am looking for, but can't find it, can you please tell me where it is and what values should be set???

Thx again Len

Hi,

Just found this under advance setting configuration 1 2 and 3

Gimbal Pitch speed 0---100
Enable Upwards gimbal Tilt to 30 Degrees On or Off
Gimbal Pitch Smoothness 0---30
Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow.. On or Off

Not sure what to do here if this is the right part??????

Thanks again -Len

Hi,

Just found this under advance setting configuration 1 2 and 3

Gimbal Pitch speed 0---100
Enable Upwards gimbal Tilt to 30 Degrees On or Off
Gimbal Pitch Smoothness 0---30
Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow.. On or Off

Not sure what to do here if this is the right part??????

Thanks again -Len
Loads of vids on YouTube about how to do it. Take your pick!

Loads of vids on YouTube about how to do it. Take your pick!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for link will take a look, I have seem loads, but all seem different to my DJI GO app..I will take a look now and Report Back!!!

Thx again..
Stay safe - Len

Hi Steve,

Thanks for link will take a look, I have seem loads, but all seem different to my DJI GO app..I will take a look now and Report Back!!!

Thx again..
Stay safe - Len
Yes, of course it may not be exactly like your current version of the app as the app has been updated since many of those vids were made.

However, the vids will give you a general idea of where to look, the principles behind it and, visually, the sort of thing you're looking for.

Cheers!

Steve

Hi Steve,
I looked at a couple, still not seen my setup, and then looked at another and found it, so will have a play now and see if it makes any difference..

Thx again Len

Hi Steve,
I looked at a couple, still not seen my setup, and then looked at another and found it, so will have a play now and see if it makes any difference..

Thx again Len
This is a good one on expo which will slow down the AC movenment when you initially move the stick around center:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right Lenj - what does your home screen look like? This is DJI GO 3.1.59 so just about the same as yours.
IMG_7787.jpg

Press the three lines at top right and you should get this screen...................

IMG_7783.jpg

Press the little propeller shaped thing top left, to the left of "Largest Video Cache.... and you should get this screen............

IMG_7784.jpg

Press "Advanced Settings and this screen will appear....................

IMG_7785.jpg

Now press the EXP and you are in the exponential screen where you can adjust the sensitivity of the sticks................

IMG_7786.jpg

How to adjust the EXP fully explained here...... you need to adjust Rudder Right/Rudder Left.

Good video here....

Last edited:
Are you still around Lenj?
Hiya all,

Sorry for not replying sooner a tad busy here..

Thanks for all your help as usual, don't know what I would do without the help from you guys..
I have now found the settings and tried them, much better than before, not that snatch now..

Once again thank you..

Keep safe Len

Right Lenj - what does your home screen look like? This is DJI GO 3.1.59 so just about the same as yours.
View attachment 119256

Press the three lines at top right and you should get this screen...................

View attachment 119257

Press the little propeller shaped thing top left, to the left of "Largest Video Cache.... and you should get this screen............

View attachment 119259

Press "Advanced Settings and this screen will appear....................

View attachment 119260

Now press the EXP and you are in the exponential screen where you can adjust the sensitivity of the sticks................

View attachment 119263

How to adjust the EXP fully explained here...... you need to adjust Rudder Right/Rudder Left.

Good video here....
Yes that's the one..and I have mine set to 0.30 and it works better than before not that quick snatch get away .What is yours set to?? I was a tad worried going down to far...

Thanks again - Len

No you can't go down too far as far as I'm concerned, mines set to 0.20 which I presume is the smallest yaw for the largest stick movement.

Glad ~I was able to help.

Happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic