Phantom 4 Standard Vision Systems Calibration

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
It's been a while since I've flown , I have a question I hope someone can answer for me, I get a warning that I need to calibrate the Vision System on my P4, so I plug it in to my PC and open the DJI Assistant and click calibrate the vision system , But I am now 66 years old and it seems to move so fast on my PC monitor I can't keep up with it and keep getting an error and restarts the test over and over LOL I know I'm getting old my friends and maybe just a little shaky, is there a way to slow down the tracking it shows on the screen? so I can get that calibrated? Any help would be very much appreciated !
Thanks In Advance
Steve

My p4 always had this,I turned them off,problem solved,,when using computer it should go through certain steps as you know but it shouldn't advance until you have completed that step ,
In dji app ,,I've never done this method either so unsure on its process but if having computer problems try this way,no computer needed,,,,it could just be a matter of quick clean on the lenses,,.....there a few clips on utube which show process ,,then you might be able to start off without getting a error,good luck
20210804_093757.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS ianzone,
I WILL SURELY GIVE THIS A TRY OR JUST SHUT THE DARN THINGS OFF AS ONE PERSON RECOMENDED....
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER !
HAPPY FLYING !
STEVEP55

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
here are the instructions from DJI. Notice how he tilts the drone to follow the square. You may be moving the drone incorrectly .

Reactions: SteveP55

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan