Help with no video feed?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been flying my P3SE for a few months now and gradually i started to loose my video feed and up to now i have nothing at all
Sometimes on the very rare occasion it comes back fine.

Recently too the drone takes ages to initialise properly for take off as in i do my calibrations and everything else and i have no control or a very intermittant one, funny to say this but what normally works is just lifting off the ground as high as possble and it seems to warm up and work fine then but all without video feed.

Sometimes it works fine and takes off and flies fine but i have lost all video feed to my monitor.

I tried rebinding it and doing everything i can and it says firmware is the latest so all looks ok.

I fear i might have damaged my gimbal because i am not sure now how many times i forgot to take off that STUPID camera mount before turning on the drone,i normally cop on when it's trying to initialise and then i rush and turn off the drone as fast as i can.

I have done that a few times but it worked away fine up until now.
Dan

Hi all,

Been flying my P3SE for a few months now and gradually i started to loose my video feed and up to now i have nothing at all
Sometimes on the very rare occasion it comes back fine.

Recently too the drone takes ages to initialise properly for take off as in i do my calibrations and everything else and i have no control or a very intermittant one, funny to say this but what normally works is just lifting off the ground as high as possble and it seems to warm up and work fine then but all without video feed.

Sometimes it works fine and takes off and flies fine but i have lost all video feed to my monitor.

I tried rebinding it and doing everything i can and it says firmware is the latest so all looks ok.

I fear i might have damaged my gimbal because i am not sure now how many times i forgot to take off that STUPID camera mount before turning on the drone,i normally cop on when it's trying to initialise and then i rush and turn off the drone as fast as i can.

I have done that a few times but it worked away fine up until now.
Dan
Ha good old gimble guard,,I think we all done that,,even if gimble motor got damaged (I don't think so)or it be limp on that motor,you still should get picture,I think the se has 2.4 and 5.8 have you tryed changing this,some like myself have put drone in da fridge to chill out a bit before doing imu calibration, it seem to help start up time instead of waiting for long warm up time when in normal temperature,,

Hi My monitor is a Samsung Galaxy tab A6 7" screen. Everything worked lovely until lately. In fact i had perfect video feed with no problems after doing a re-bind recently.
Then out of no where it's taking longer for aircraft to warm up (IMU Warming up) so i done a full IMU calibration properly on a level surface and i done a rebind and checked over everything else and done a controller calibration too and gimbal calibration etc...i took out SD card and no differnce.I can't seem to understand it.I done a SD card format even and YES it records video to SD.

Video feed now comes on only with a full charged controller and stays on until i lift off and then normally i get a black screen...if i'm lucky out of no where the feed will work for a flight but it normally comes back after take off.

Any suggestions? How do i down/upgrade firmware??
I can't do nothing with that,i checked everywhere and it just says firmware up to date.When i click on it the thing still don't give me any options to do /change firmware.

I'm out of ideas....

Last edited:
Anyone?? I used to have perfect video feed with this Samsung Galaxy A6 Tablet, ok it's not on the recommended list of devices but i'm not convinced it's the problem here.
Like i say i always had fine video feed.
The most recent things i done was uninstalled a lot of other apps on the Tab that might have been using ram and i read a thead on the dji forum that went over settings to uninstal google play store and fiddle with more settings.

Ok so now i have video feed again but 25- 30 seconds like clockwork after lift off it goes black screen again :(

I don't know how to fix this,i even bought a lead set and changed the wifi lead to the gimbal and a few other leads all to no avail.

Surely someone on here went through a similiar problem ..HELP???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan