Help with Go App

Reaction score
I have a previously purchased Phantom 3 Standard with the DJI GO app. Everything is working fine on that one. Just purchased another Phantom 3 Pro and I am having problem getting it to connect to my Android Tablet which is the same tablet I have paired to the P3S. My question is does the Go app only pair to one Phantom? My tablet wifi continues to show that the P3S is the only Phantom wifi that it sees (Phantom3_0b1914). How do I get both Phantoms to be able to connect to connect to my wifi on my Tablet (Obviously, not at same time)?

The P3P must be connected via a cable between the remote controller and your mobile device. See the Quick Start Guide in your Phantom box for more details. If needed, you can download the full Phantom manual from the P3P downloads page.

Thanks for the quick response. I do have my tablet hooked up via usb to my rc controller. I have the go app loaded on my tablet and have properly powered up the tablet, rc controller, and lastly the P3P. Yet I do not see the P3P as an available connection to my wifi in my tablet settings. The only thing that shows is my previous connection to my other P3S which is nowhere near me at the moment. What am I missing?

The P3P does not use Wi-Fi, so it will not appear in your list of available Wi-Fi connections.

Reactions: lsymons
No wonder I cant connect. Thanks for setting me straight. Thought it would be the same a P3S on wifi. Thanks so much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94