Help with DJIGO App

Reaction score
Need some help please. I haven't flown in a few weeks. Beautiful day out, decide to put the bird in the air. Turn on the RC and there is a new screen telling me to go to DJI go 4. I currently am/was using the DJI Go app. When I selected go which is the only option, this warning pops up. What do I do? Many thanks! ~Andrea
7ac00d26845bd225306cddeb388760fe.jpg

You can either install it like that or install DJI GO 4 from the Google store on your mobile device.

I was just worried when it states file can harm your device. I guess I'll go to the app store and download. Do I need to do anything else after I download the app or am I good to go?

Msinger, I really didn't want to upgrade to go4 as so many people complain about it, but it seems I'm being forced to upgrade. (?)

Good time to switch to Litchi. You'll never go back!
Jim
WA5TEF
Hi im lookin 4 ideas,,p4 done update now 4.0.5,,,,djigo4,just had test flight ,,major loss of speed a disconect warning and gps mode very slow,,had no crashin and no hard knocks,,bird seems normal,,would litchi app sort this or have i got something goin on,???????

Upgraded to 4.05 the second day it was out. No problems that I can see so far.

Appeared to clean up my video screen (Android) and better distance.

AD

Upgraded to 4.05 the second day it was out. No problems that I can see so far.

Appeared to clean up my video screen (Android) and better distance.

AD
Ok thanks i try reinstall of app ,,i might get rid of this bug i got:):)

Msinger, I really didn't want to upgrade to go4 as so many people complain about it, but it seems I'm being forced to upgrade. (?)
Right -- DJI GO is no longer going to support the Mavic.

I don't believe most people are experiencing issues with DJI GO 4. Functionality-wise, it's nearly identical to DJI GO (3).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl