Help with DBS with no drilling

Reaction score
I have a P3standard and want to install the DBS mod but do not want to drill holes. what can i do to fix this?

Dynamic 3D Solutions

i see this but its for advanced/professional. will it work for standard antenna hole?

Sure ya can. :)
I installed my DBS without drilling the holes. I used the existing antenna hole and had cables made up.
The seller left the option up on eBay.

IMG_2382wtmk.jpg

I installed my DBS without drilling the holes. I used the existing antenna hole and had cables made up.

@LuvMyTJ if you have a few more spare
Million dollar bills laying around, I have none. So share?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do you have the cables just sitting inside the controller? Like the cables they provide just screwed together instead of being drilled and screwed through the controller?

Reactions: Squirrel!
You saw my pic, there is no need for it unless you wanted to.
Oh yes now I see what you did. There is no threat of wire snatching. I like it and going to go foward with it. Thank you very much. Do you like the distance you get? I'm only getting like 900 feet in my neighborhood and 1500 in less congested areas

I only recently installed it and I went out one time. I didn't get to really test it properly but I went he same distance out as when stock, but this time there was no video loss.

I only recently installed it and I went out one time. I didn't get to really test it properly but I went he same distance out as when stock, but this time there was no video loss.
I know this is an older thread, still hoping to get a reply. Now that it's been a few months since you did this mod this way (no drill holes). How has it been holding up? I'm thinking about doing it this way myself, not just for the option of not drilling those three holes. But also the elimination of three connection points at the case. My only fear is having those cables hanging loose out that old antenna hole, and something getting snagged and pulling on the board connections.

@wmcvey No issues what so ever. They are stiff and they are between the TX & panel so they are well protected. Besides, if you do it the right way you glue the cables in several places inside. You could put a stopper just inside the will prevent the cables from being pulled out if you were worried. I like the fact there is one less junction per cable to worry about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.