Help with Android versus IOS - comparisons?

Reaction score
I have been using an iPhone 5 as my flight monitor and have been very pleased and have not encountered any issues using the standard DJI app. Well, you'd think I would leave well enough alone, but... now I'm thinking of having a larger display and am also looking at other apps. I have limited funds available for this and have found an inexpensive Android (KitKat 4.4.2) 8" wifi tablet with a GPS chip for less than $100. (http://amzn.com/B00T5TIL80)

My questions: Anybody familiar with Android AND IOS apps that could offer a features comparison? In your opinion, which is the go-to Android app? Is it as reliable as the standard DJI Vision IOS app? I have zero experience with Android - Will I be as happy with the interface and reliability as I am with IOS and iPhone? (I know "happy" is subjective)

I have a stock V+ v3 with no modifications. Any help, advice, and opinions are welcome.

Thanks for your time and input.

Volition, the apps are similar. It's really most likely going to depend on the tablet it's display and resolution. The only advice is to see if others have tried that tablet. Some work well and other not so good. Depends on the tablets processors (speed!) , memory , and display , resolution and refresh rate. The table for under a hundred if it works it's a good deal. If it doesn't it's a hundred spent and lost. Do your research first. The best so far seem to be the tablets with the highest resolution and fastest refresh rate. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20