Help trading up to a P4

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for advice on how to go about obtaining a P4. I have a P3 Standard and a P2Vision. The Standard is perfect, and the Vision is working perfectly except for the lack of FPV. It has the common problem with the FC200 "egg" camera.

I would LOVE to find someone willing to discuss options to trade the two in on a P4, rather than selling and buying.

If not, what are some good places to sell the two I have? Besides EBay, I'm not sure if there is a good, reliable marketplace for phantom drones.

What kind of price difference am I looking at between a P3S +P2V and a used P4??

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately wishing to trade in older technology for newer is what most folk wish to do so there is rarely a quick fix. I doubt you will find someone wanting to trade a P4 for two now old (sorry nothing personal) technology ACs - what’s in it for them? I’d sell on eBay or like and then buy. A search and then monitor over a few months on eBay will give you good indication of second hand prices (which are seasonal) - most activity in spring etc..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z