help please read and reply

Welcome, from Florida ?
Hope you find what you need. If available, Ted is the Gimble Guru around here. Just helped me with a P4P gimble gremlin that had me stumped. Only shipped the camera assembly in 6x6x6 box that I prepaid shipping both ways. UPS $24 total. Adding in repair cost, very reasonable.
Good luck wherever you decide.

Reactions: dronesky
where do I go to get my phantom 3 pro gimbal fixed ? whats the best place to send it off ? DJI is way to expensive but don't know anywhere else

The first time my P3A lost it's tree branch battle, I researched several methods and picked a drone dealer about an hour away. Once my P3A was repaired it had contracted the deadly jello video which was fine while moving and horrible when slow or hovering. I was never able to get it all out. It was good to fly, but I couldn't shake the shakes.

What I eventually did was buy a refurb unit from msinger, and one of the best reasons was now I have plenty of batteries and gear from the duplication.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hey, I do drone repairs and custom builds as a hobby and have some experience with DJI products. I live in Philadelphia. PM me if you think I can be any help for you.

Reactions: Capt KO
The first time my P3A lost it's tree branch battle, I researched several methods and picked a drone dealer about an hour away. Once my P3A was repaired it had contracted the deadly jello video which was fine while moving and horrible when slow or hovering. I was never able to get it all out. It was good to fly, but I couldn't shake the shakes.

What I eventually did was buy a refurb unit from msinger, and one of the best reasons was now I have plenty of batteries and gear from the duplication.

Decent prices on the P4P and P4A. Not in stock though. Worth the warranty.

And another OP asks or begs for help, then Nothing! Why? 5 days, no feedback.
Replies are needed to get results. Only your original post last Monday, then gone. Guess you found your answer.

Thread closed?

Reactions: REL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers