Help need it

Reaction score
Hi can someone help me i have p3 advanced and it fall down. Camera was damaged i have replaced the flet cable but roll motor doesnt work also and i want to know is it possible because the roll motor doesnt work the camera doesnt transmit picture on the app?

Hi can someone help me i have p3 advanced and it fall down. Camera was damaged i have replaced the flet cable but roll motor doesnt work also and i want to know is it possible because the roll motor doesnt work the camera doesnt transmit picture on the app?
No it should still transmit picture if gimble motor not work,,what colour is gimble light,,yes make sure you use good replacement cable cause some cheapskates ones just dont work,,the ribbon cable spacing vary and only one contact and the rest not quite contact...is there any friction on motor when turn on and does it fo gimble dance on start up
And welcome to days of our lives oh the forum

Yes it was working but i dont know if they are connected if the roll motor doesent work picture transfer doesent work also

Inexpensive cables sometimes do not work. That can cause a big problem. Make sure all cable contacts are good. It maybe the power is not getting to the cable or your antenna connection is not good. Camera needs antenna to transmit pictures. Does camera move up and down? That maybe power problem. Good luck.

No it should still transmit picture if gimble motor not work,,what colour is gimble light,,yes make sure you use good replacement cable cause some cheapskates ones just dont work,,the ribbon cable spacing vary and only one contact and the rest not quite contact...is there any friction on motor when turn on and does it fo gimble dance on start up
And welcome to days of our lives oh the forum
Yes gimbal moves when i turn it on just no video transfer.

I believe that you will need to replace the gimbal main board. Before doing that, I would check to be sure that the ribbon cable is properly installed at the contact point in the actual camera head itself, and at the two contact points on the gimbal board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj