help locating my p4p please

You need to be a bit more specific than that. This will probably require the device flight logs. Give a better description, then see the link below and upload the flight data .txt log from your device. After uploading place a link back here to that and we can help you possibly.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

You need to be a bit more specific than that. This will probably require the device flight logs. Give a better description, then see the link below and upload the flight data .txt log from your device. After uploading place a link back here to that and we can help you possibly.

DJI Flight Log Viewer
Where do I get the flight data ?

Ok this is all the flights for today, I don't know which files is the last one...

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[12-14-28].txt
    2.4 MB · Views: 370
  • DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[13-58-23].txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 332
  • DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[14-39-02].txt
    103.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[16-15-41].txt
    122 KB · Views: 294
  • DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[16-23-24].txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 382
Looks like it's in that tree. (Look up and whistle for it).

Attachments

• Lost A.png
    Lost A.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 442
  • lost B tree.png
    lost B tree.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 557
15-30 ft off the ground or so.

Attachments

• lost C.png
    lost C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 436
The one with the crash is: DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-05_[14-39-02

It's not in a tree - it was 390 ft AGL when the telemetry stopped:

screenshot154.jpg

If the disconnect were due to the aircraft/RC link disconnecting then it should have returned to the home point. The final recorded data line indicates that you went from full back elevator to centered in the final 0.1 s. There is a possibility that that maneuver dislodged the battery if it was not secured properly. The aircraft was less than 400 ft away at the end of the record - could you still see or hear it at that point?

It's not in a tree - it was 390 ft AGL when the telemetry stopped:

View attachment 100883

If the disconnect were due to the aircraft/RC link disconnecting then it should have returned to the home point. The final recorded data line indicates that you went from full back elevator to centered in the final 0.1 s. There is a possibility that that maneuver dislodged the battery if it was not secured properly. The aircraft was less than 400 ft away at the end of the record - could you still see or hear it at that point?

I was hearing it as I was just going up straight to get high enough to get the entire property but then I looked at my iPad then it disconnected then lost control...

So the picture of the travel of the drone is where it crashed ?

I was hearing it as I was just going up straight to get high enough to get the entire property but then I looked at my iPad then it disconnected then lost control...

So the picture of the travel of the drone is where it crashed ?

So you didn't hear the motors stop, for example?

The image shows the final recorded location, 390 ft AGL and 80 ft south of the home point. There are no data in the log to show what happened after that. If it lost power then it would have crashed pretty much directly below that point - perhaps 20 ft further south. That looks like the most likely explanation based on the available data but I would have been more confident if you had said that you heard the motors stop.

Reactions: stevengirard16
So you didn't hear the motors stop, for example?

The image shows the final recorded location, 390 ft AGL and 80 ft south of the home point. There are no data in the log to show what happened after that. If it lost power then it would have crashed pretty much directly below that point - perhaps 20 ft further south. That looks like the most likely explanation based on the available data but I would have been more confident if you had said that you heard the motors stop.

Well yes I didn't hear it and then I heard some leaves chopping that's when I knew it crashed...

So I should go look at the location at the end of the yellow line ?

Well yes I didn't hear it and then I heard some leaves chopping that's when I knew it crashed...

So I should go look at the location at the end of the yellow line ?

In that case yes. It should be 30 ft or so from the edge of the road where that crash barrier ends.

screenshot157.jpg

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews