Help!! Can't Update P3P to newest firmware

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday i tried to update the aircraft to the newest firmware (1.2.6). about 8 times with no success.
Tried everything i know: format sdcard, different sdcard. nada.
Controller update went fine.
Went online with dji support after sent them the log files the answer was - "we'll get back to you when solution will be available".
I uploaded the log files just in case anyone could help.
****, almost one month flying the bird, everything went so smooth and now this...

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 864
  • P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    56.5 KB · Views: 392
It seems some corruption in a block of firmware. Have you tried to redownload it again from DJI site?

What does the text file say after trying to install the firmware. What version is the .bin file?

Sorry. Missed them. The only thing that should be in the root directory when updating firmware is the bin file. Are you deleting the txt file each time before you retry?

@jacky, when you received your P3P, was it already with 1.1.9 firmware installed ?

Try using a different browser or clear the cache. The downloaded file could be corrupt to start off with and the redownload is probably caching it.

Reactions: Bill7259
I have the update firmware 1.2.6 failedd and retry till the battery drop death from fully charge.Will truely appreciate for how to solve this issue..I did delete the txt file each time before tetry.Thankd

Try using a different browser or clear the cache. The downloaded file could be corrupt to start off with and the redownload is probably caching it.
Will try that, although from my experience if the zip file corrupt it will not extract or will show error on extraction.

I have the update firmware 1.2.6 failedd and retry till the battery drop death from fully charge.Will truely appreciate for how to solve this issue..I did delete the txt file each time before tetry.Thankd
try to contact DJI support maybe the salvation will come from there...

Hi,
Yesterday i tried to update the aircraft to the newest firmware (1.2.6). about 8 times with no success.
Tried everything i know: format sdcard, different sdcard. nada.
Controller update went fine.
Went online with dji support after sent them the log files the answer was - "we'll get back to you when solution will be available".
I uploaded the log files just in case anyone could help.
****, almost one month flying the bird, everything went so smooth and now this...

Taking a look at log files on my p3p I see
Code:
 [00013538][01 01][00] v1.6.2736 -> v1.15.3056 need upgrade
but on your log:
Code:
 [00014170][01 01][00] v1.5.2735 -> v1.15.3056 need upgrade
This seems to indicate that previous fw upgrade (1.1.9) wasn't correctly installed with the unit [01 01] . That's strange ...

I will make a try to go first with 1.1.9

Taking a look at log files on my p3p I see
Code:
 [00013538][01 01][00] v1.6.2736 -> v1.15.3056 need upgrade
but on your log:
Code:
 [00014170][01 01][00] v1.5.2735 -> v1.15.3056 need upgrade
This seems to indicate that previous fw upgrade (1.1.9) wasn't correctly installed with the unit [01 01] . That's strange ...

I will make a try to go first with 1.1.9
Tried that, can't go back. TXT log - "Result: Abort. The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft"

Dunno if makes any diff but works everytime for me
i format my sd card on my pc then get latest file and put it on and as has been great so far

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31