Hello from Wichita... anyone nearby?

Reaction score
Hello! I have been flying for 18 months and would like to meet other drone enthusiasts in the area. Currently I am using my drone for aerial photography and one day hope to expand into agricultural data. I share my photos on Instagram, @flyover_intel
Happy flying everyone!

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reaction score
Fly-Over Intel...I wished we were closer....id love to fly with some others....I'd love to hear the 8 motors on 2 drones syncing together However BIG SIGH....I'm 180 miles away...In Kansas City....do you ever travel UP this way ?

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reaction score
Fly-Over Intel...I wished we were closer....id love to fly with some others....I'd love to hear the 8 motors on 2 drones syncing together However BIG SIGH....I'm 180 miles away...In Kansas City....do you ever travel UP this way ?

I don't usually go that way... but meet in the middle? Can you think of any place in the Flint Hills that would be a good place to fly?

Reaction score
I don't usually go that way... but meet in the middle? Can you think of any place in the Flint Hills that would be a good place to fly?
I am going to think on that one.....right off hand i sure don't...... The Flint Hills is sure some pretty country for sure.

Reaction score
What kind of motorcycle do you have? I have a VTX 1300c. Just got my drone about a week ago, still learning to fly.

Reaction score
What kind of motorcycle do you have? I have a VTX 1300c. Just got my drone about a week ago, still learning to fly
Hello! I have been flying for 18 months and would like to meet other drone enthusiasts in the area. Currently I am using my drone for aerial photography and one day hope to expand into agricultural data. I share my photos on Instagram, @flyover_intel
Happy flying everyone!
i live outside of Whitewater, Kansas live in the country, lots of agriculture around. I have been flying mine in my field.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike41