Hello from way out in the sticks .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Yea, how far is out in the sticks? LOL

Welcome. You can get a lot of help with your P3 here. Don't take off over metal. Set your return to home setting high enough to clear the highest obstacle. Learn what to do in an emergency before it happens and read a lot. Practice a lot close to home and then practice a lot more close to home. When you are ready, to fly farther, fly into the wind to start off and come home with the wind. Also, everyone on this forum has their own opinion. So learn to eat the meat and spit out the bones. LOL

Canned Salmon not included...The bones are nutritious......:p
That quote was referring to a baby that has to have someone strain the food for them, least they choke. In this case, it is referring to information.

When you are an adult, you are suppose to be able to feed yourself without choking on everything. So learn to take information using the good stuff and spit out the garbage. In some cases, it might not be much, but you can learn something.

Never stop learning. Try to eat good nutritious information to keep your mind healthy. ( All that wasn't necessary for you, Fly Dawg.) ;)

That quote was referring to a baby that has to have someone strain the food for them, least they choke. In this case, it is referring to information.
A much clearer explanation of that in the post would have been most helpful. I was attempting to make light with mine. Guess you didn't get it.

Welcome to the forum and the addiction :) Say bye bye to you checking account LOL :)

Just how......................................far out in the sticks are you.....No mention of even the State or some where in the BIG World !
When and if troubles happen and we sure hope they don't....its good to know the current flight rules where you are weather it be South Africa Europe Asia or The USA and Canada Plus others here can PM you if they live in the area that you are in and go fly together and exchange ideas !......Thats a great post W.V. Rootman;) ! and Big Al made me lol :D

Last edited:
Welcome. From a reasonable newbie it sometimes pays to search the question first before posting it. It has usually been covered. In saying that, i’ve Learnt heaps from these friendly folk. Enjoy.

Hello and don't forget to register your drone at the FAA drone zone, and have fun stay away from airports and no fly zones check to see if you can fly a lot of parks you can't fly and stay away from the trees and lakes rivers and ponds till you get some air time. Have fun is the main thing! Later

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164