Hello from Warwickshire UK

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Advanced should arrive this week my first drone. I like photography so once ive learnt to fly it properly and legally im looking forward to getting some good shots. This is my first drone but im getting great help and advise from fellow owners here in Warwickshire. Plenty of big open spaces for me to learn to fly plus im out at 5am with my dogs at weekends so light permitting and weather it will be ideal for me to learn. Phantom will be in beginners mode for a while yet

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Codes
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

My Phantom 3 Advanced should arrive this week my first drone. I like photography so once ive learnt to fly it properly and legally im looking forward to getting some good shots. This is my first drone but im getting great help and advise from fellow owners here in Warwickshire. Plenty of big open spaces for me to learn to fly plus im out at 5am with my dogs at weekends so light permitting and weather it will be ideal for me to learn. Phantom will be in beginners mode for a while yet
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3A, Fly safe and have fun!

572214DF-CAF5-4F35-ADEA-41AD88CE4E17.jpeg
Well it’s arrived and now lots of learning about the display and info. First flight in beginner mode daybreak Saturday morning weather permitting

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94