Greetings from sunny Essex, UK

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Mike and today picked up my first drone (a P3 Pro). Weather permitting, I'll be heading out into the countryside tomorrow to take my first test flight! Looking forwards to spending lots of time on this forum and getting to know some of you. I have plenty to learn!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thank you.
Have had the drone for months but am only now beginning to use it more often. Unfortunately the wind blew my drone into a static line and broke my camera. I received the replacement today and installed it. I can control the gimbal but I do not have any image from the camera. I also recieved a new cable pack. Does anyone have a diagram or pic of the connections to the camera?

@Cosmicshadow, try creating a new thread in the appropriate forum for your Phantom model. Explain your story, include your Phantom model, and post photos of the damage (if you have any).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav