Hello from Southern Maryland!!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just purchased a P3S, hope to get it next week. I'm very excited to start flying! I was an UAV mission payload operator in the Navy, and I'm curious to see if any of that relates to flying this drone!

I'm located down in Southern Maryland, near NAS Pax River.

Looking forward to reading everyone's tips and tricks! This is going to be a hobby, but I'm entertaining ideas of an on-the-side business.

Cheers!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Kukuwi
Welcome to the forum Cattman . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello and welcome catman. You have found one of the best resources for gaining insight for flying your P3.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello,
Just got my first Phantom Drone. Currently living in Waldorf MD and there's a lot of air restrictions flying drones. Where can I can find a safe area to fly my drone?

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hey Kukuwi - I live 19 miles north of DC but go down to Waldorf occasionally to shoot nine ball :grinning:

Waldorf is actually one of the most wide open areas to fly. There are not a lot of restrictions close by compared to other areas surrounding DC. Check airmap.io to help keep you out of trouble.

...www.airmap.io

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Kukuwi
Hey Kukuwi - I live 19 miles north of DC but go down to Waldorf occasionally to shoot nine ball :grinning:

Waldorf is actually one of the most wide open areas to fly. There are not a lot of restrictions close by compared to other areas surrounding DC. Check airmap.io to help keep you out of trouble.

...www.airmap.io

Welcome to the site!

I was looking at B4UFLYFAA showing lots of restrictions the surrounding area. Thanks for your help I will give it a shot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers