Hello From SE Michigan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am looking into buying a P4P, either from Craigslist, this forum, or possibly brand new. The only drone I’ve had before is a Syma X5C which is a blast to learn flying skills with, but lacks the range and photo quality that I am after. As a GIS Analyst, drones and aerial mapping has always been an interest of mine, especially with high resolution imagery making a project eye-catching.

I’ve been reading up on the manuals, watching videos, and monitoring deals in anticipation for the drone. The amount of time I’ve spent watching tutorials and footage on YouTube is a bit scary! So far this forum has been a great source of information and I am looking forward to learning more and (eventually) owning a drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from down here in Dayton Ohio! Best of luck in search of your P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: swansmadman
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20