Hello From SE Michigan

Hi Everyone,

Currently I am looking into buying a P4P, either from Craigslist, this forum, or possibly brand new. The only drone I’ve had before is a Syma X5C which is a blast to learn flying skills with, but lacks the range and photo quality that I am after. As a GIS Analyst, drones and aerial mapping has always been an interest of mine, especially with high resolution imagery making a project eye-catching.

I’ve been reading up on the manuals, watching videos, and monitoring deals in anticipation for the drone. The amount of time I’ve spent watching tutorials and footage on YouTube is a bit scary! So far this forum has been a great source of information and I am looking forward to learning more and (eventually) owning a drone.

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from down here in Dayton Ohio! Best of luck in search of your P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
[email protected]