hello from nova scotia canada

Reaction score
IMG_3103.JPG
hi to you all, my name is carl, and i live in Halifax ns. i have 2 phantom 4 pros. i thought that this would be a good place to tell you the problem i had with my p4p and the 5.5 crystalsky monitor. my new monitor was freezing up on me,and also was showing a wireless interference problem. im sure most of you already know how to remedy this, but it took me some time .come to find out, the r/c has to be on 5.8ghz instead of the 2.4ghz frequency. after changing from the 2.4ghz, (knock on wood) the monitor is now working great. also be aware that one of my monitor brackets came defective. thanks so much for allowing me to be part of these p4p discussions

Reactions: dirkclod and Erised
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi Atlantic, welcome to the gang.
Maybe you could team up with my nephew. He received a UAV of some description for his birthday. He's a tech of some sort with one of the Air Taxi's, just round the corner from you in Yellowknife. Tell him to call his favourite uncle when you see him. :):)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj