Hello From Northern Ireland

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've just ordered my first ever drone! I went for the Phantom 4 Pro as the camera looks ridiculously good!

I have basic experience flying a Raptor 50 heli but that was a few years back.

I wanted to say hello to see if there are any more of you from NI; and if so.. are there any nice quiet spots you've found here for flying the P4 and getting some nice shots?

Nice to meet you all

Russell

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Great choice! I've had a Phantom 4 for 18 months, never missed a beat, fantastic, I've got some wonderful video and pictures over the time, you will love it, plus the even better camera than mine you will have

Great choice! I've had a Phantom 4 for 18 months, never missed a beat, fantastic, I've got some wonderful video and pictures over the time, you will love it, plus the even better camera than mine you will have

I cannot wait for it to arrive! Literally like a child on Christmas eve!

Do you have a blog or a YT channel where you upload some of your best footage?

Hi, no I don't have a YT channel , but may do, have plenty of stuff.
I posted a pic yesterday on the P4 section it's title (historic sailing barge) I'm in the East of England on the coast, so have good subjects to fly over.
Well charge the batteries and get that drone in the air! Have fun.
Ian

Search facebook and join "northern ireland/ireland drone scene"...theres a few of us there.
YouTube has loads of good tutorials for the p4pro too...enjoy your new bird pal.

Reactions: rlyness88

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers