Reaction score
Hello Guys,

My name is Arnaud, basically I am a french IT engineer but 5 years ago I decided to make my own drone service company. So I moved to Indonesia and made my first company BaliDroneProduction specialized in Aerial Videography and photography service. I started with a simple phantom 3 pro and now I have a fleet of 7 drones from the Mavic to the matrice 600 pro.

bali drone production sunrise uluwatu temple bali drone production drones at bali drone production

More recently I launched a new website/branch specialized in 3D Mapping service named MSDI, and I now a happy owner of lIdar yellowscan vx-15 which is the state-of-art technology for the 3d laser scanner. Some photo of my big baby :

Lidar msdi Lidar MSDI yellowscan vx-15 lidar msdi vx-15

If you have any question I will be very happy to help you and give you the best advice as I can.

Stay safe guys and happy flying

Arnaud

1598065861380.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Thanks sir, will do it :)

Hi Arnaud, Welcome the forum. Lidar is all new to me and I suspect that there will be very few members with any experience in this field. Please post some samples of the output you achieve with the Lidar and also your orthomosaics.
All the best, Martin

Reactions: snowy23 and Capt KO
Wow! Impressive fleet. Great business sence too.
Need help? Would love that job. ?

Hi, from Florida, US ?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Guys,

My name is Arnaud, basically I am a french IT engineer but 5 years ago I decided to make my own drone service company. So I moved to Indonesia and made my first company BaliDroneProduction specialized in Aerial Videography and photography service. I started with a simple phantom 3 pro and now I have a fleet of 7 drones from the Mavic to the matrice 600 pro.

bali drone production sunrise uluwatu temple bali drone production drones at bali drone production

More recently I launched a new website/branch specialized in 3D Mapping service named MSDI, and I now a happy owner of lIdar yellowscan vx-15 which is the state-of-art technology for the 3d laser scanner. Some photo of my big baby :

Lidar msdi Lidar MSDI yellowscan vx-15 lidar msdi vx-15

If you have any question I will be very happy to help you and give you the best advice as I can.

Stay safe guys and happy flying

Arnaud

View attachment 119797
Awesome. Just wanted to make sure you know we recently launched MatricePilots.com for all our Matice owners.

Check it out here - DJI Matrice Drone Forum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj