Hello, all!

Reaction score
New guy from the NW Mississippi Delta. Lots of great information here! I'm looking to get probably a P4P and am reading all I can on how this bird works. I am wanting to maybe start a side drone business with Real Estate and them try to get into maybe roof/cell site inspections later. I am currently study prett hard to take the 107 test, maybe as soon as this week. I have 65 hours in Cessnas, so a lot of this is not new info, just a good dust-knocking off.

Welcome to the forum :)

If you're current with your BFR you don't have to take the full Part 107 course. There is an online version for current Part 61 ticket holders that only pertains to the sUAS portions since you are already familiar with general aviation aspects if you have Part 61 and are current.

Welcome to the forum :)

If you're current with your BFR you don't have to take the full Part 107 course. There is an online version for current Part 61 ticket holders that only pertains to the sUAS portions since you are already familiar with general aviation aspects if you have Part 61 and are current.

I had to get back to overtime at work and stopped just short of taking checkride. That was several years ago. Never could find a nice weather day that I was off, and looked up one day and a LOT of time had gone by. My flight instructor is my partner in another business we have, so having him around keeps me at least flying in stuff from time to time. Maybe one day, I'll do a couple of refresher hours and then schedule checkride.

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! The P4P is an excellent choice, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for all the 'welcomes' guys! I have been reading and studying everything I can get my hands on. I have been scoring consistently in the 90% on practice 107, so I am going to schedule it for next week, I hope. I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought a P4P from a member on here, so I can get to practicing out in the yard. I am looking forward to getting good at the flying and maybe getting it to make a little side money. Have a great weekend, all!

Well guys, I rode up to Memphridishu yesterday and took my Part 107. Made a 92%! I studied my *** off for it, and it seems it paid off. Now to see if I can make it make a little money in the part-time.

Congratulations on passing your test and getting your 107! Be careful what you wish for, it could turn into a full time career.

Reactions: JRedman
Congratulations on passing your test and getting your 107! Be careful what you wish for, it could turn into a full time career.
I went to a hometown college football game tonight and made positive contacts with the head of the colleg's social media program and the local tv news station. Traded contacts with both of them and both were VERY interested in aerial photographs and videos. It's a start. I am still learning, but I did sign up on ya'lls website also. Keep me in mind if you need something my way ;)

I went to a hometown college football game tonight and made positive contacts with the head of the colleg's social media program and the local tv news station. Traded contacts with both of them and both were VERY interested in aerial photographs and videos. It's a start. I am still learning, but I did sign up on ya'lls website also. Keep me in mind if you need something my way ;)

Will do and glad to see you there. I personally have received many inquires by joining our local Chamber of Commerce. Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94