Hello all, new here

Reaction score
Hi, just got started with this drone flying. Just received a Phantom 3 Advanced that was brand new sitting in a closet since it was bought. I have it configured to the best of my knowledge and hope to learn a lot about everything pertaining to its operation. I have just registered it at the FAA site and got myself a certificate. By the way, I am a senior who did some RC flying as a Teen.
I have ran in to an issue. The date is correct, but the time is several hours behind. I have loaded all the latest firmware etc. as found on DJI site. I am using an current iPad 7th gen with it.

App: version 3.1.64
Aircraft: version 1.4.10
Remote Controller: version 1.4.30
Basic fly safe database: version 0100.01.09

Everything else appears to be fine so far and I may trouble you guys with more questions later and discuss my experiences. This looks to be a great place to be, so thanks for having me lurk about.
Regards,
Aviman

Hi, just got started with this drone flying. Just received a Phantom 3 Advanced that was brand new sitting in a closet since it was bought. I have it configured to the best of my knowledge and hope to learn a lot about everything pertaining to its operation. I have just registered it at the FAA site and got myself a certificate. By the way, I am a senior who did some RC flying as a Teen.
I have ran in to an issue. The date is correct, but the time is several hours behind. I have loaded all the latest firmware etc. as found on DJI site. I am using an current iPad 7th gen with it.

App: version 3.1.64
Aircraft: version 1.4.10
Remote Controller: version 1.4.30
Basic fly safe database: version 0100.01.09

Everything else appears to be fine so far and I may trouble you guys with more questions later and discuss my experiences. This looks to be a great place to be, so thanks for having me lurk about.
Regards,
Aviman
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.
Oso, that sure is a lot of helpful information, I appreciate it.
Thanks.
More information here than you can shake a stick at! Awesome group of people! Youll love it here! Welcome and awesome find on the mint p3A thats awesome! Happy and safe flying a p3 is a great bird to learn on as parts batteries and accessories are much cheaper than some of the newer dji stuff. Anywho post some pics or videos when you get the hang of it!

Welcome..Got questions, research the forums, if no luck..... ask...Peace

As I have told others, let us know where you live and you might find an experienced pilot willing to go out with you and help you get started, and how to avoid the stupid mistakes we all made, like getting your drone stuck in a tree.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! :)
I have a P3A and just got Iphone8 plus. Drone works fine but I can't get rid of geo fence screen on the phone. I self unlocked and then custom unlocked but it won't show up on screen . Have been on chat with DJI which was not productive. Any thoughts? Attached iphone shots

Attachments

• IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 92

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members