Hello all, Long Island NY here, new pilot.

Reaction score
I have just bought a handmedown phantom 3 professional from a friend. I have no experince with drones/quadcopters, and have flown it only a couple of times so far. Controls will take some getting used to, I think my biggest obstacle so far is figuring out camera settings. I have no photography knowledge. Feel free to give any pearls of wisdom on any topic!

-Travis

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Feel free to give any pearls of wisdom on any topic!
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: Raabguy
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Enjoy that P3, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I have just bought a handmedown phantom 3 professional from a friend. I have no experince with drones/quadcopters, and have flown it only a couple of times so far. Controls will take some getting used to, I think my biggest obstacle so far is figuring out camera settings. I have no photography knowledge. Feel free to give any pearls of wisdom on any topic!

-Travis
where you at Travis? south shore of suffolk for me.

Ahh, Port Jeff. Know it well. Maybe we can hook up in the middle one day and fly, though the shores are much nicer than the middle!

Yeah that’d be cool. Yes the middle is not as nice lol, I lived in holtsville and centereach before PJ. Haven’t found too many nice spots to fly yet, I did go to lake Ronkonkoma a couple weeks ago that was pretty nice, although low flying helicopters scared me away after a few min lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20