New P4P pilot

Reaction score
Hello drone pilots. Here is my story. I work for a civil engineering firm. In November, the discussion came up about getting a drone from some aerial photos and maybe some photogrammetry in the future. I've also enjoyed photography & have a lot of experience with survey work, so I jumped on the opportunity. We purchased the P4P. My only experience flying a drone is the few times I've taken the P4P out in beginner mode around my house. I paseed the knowledge test last Thur and received my temp cert today. I went to a flight training class hosted by DartDrones this last wknd. Really excited about the whole experience. Can not wait to get out for some more flights. Brought the drone home with me Monday to tinker around w some settings and the intergated screen completely froze up on me. Found some good troubleshooting tips in here, but no luck. Went through the same troubleshooting tips when I called DJI w/o any luck. So the AC & RC are off in the mail to CA. Hoping for a very speedy return!! I'm sure I will be back to this forum often!!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: danteqm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan