Heavy cloud blanket today

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Couple from the p4
Tempted to fly up through it but cautious on airport text I get yesterday reminding me of 101 rules,no I'm not rogue pilot ,this related to me trying to prove height of Cessna,, nice to know no action will be taken ,line of white collar code of silence beat me,,
org_0cef16609ff19ff2_1564637594000.jpg
org_47c776f7af510a6b_1564637638000.jpg

Nice.
I keep wondering why no one produces a graduated filter for dones? Ok it would be of a fixed boundary height wrt the lens but since the camera can be tilted.........
Has anyone tried making one from a graduated filter for a 'normal' camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bird's-eye view, can't beat it. With my goggles, it's just like flying a plane. Well as close as I can get these days. I enjoy all the pictures here from different parts of the world. And knowing the Drone they used to film.

@PhilusFoggg
I've seen "graduated filters" for the P4/P3 on Amazon. Are they not the same? I have no clue. I'm asking

Nice I might get some,I forgot when I take top pictures I had cpl lens on that above shot,I should have changed ,,these are just cheap and just work like Sun glasses I think,not no much about different lenses and so just use on the day how bright the sky is,still learning everday
15647252039121192514704.jpg

Reactions: Shoot4fun
As the way these things work, I can now find quite a few adverts for graduated filters for DJI products.

I'm not even remotely considered even an amateur photographer, so I have no clue about any of this. I'm learning slowly. I'm curious about how/when to use things like these filters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl