Yay it arrived today

Reaction score
Finally got my P3A back from DJI. this time they didn't include complimentary blades like they have done last time. Think they are sick of me lol. But I got some interesting results. The bottom of the shell is mine as it still has my stickers and contact number on there. Hard to say if the camera is mine as I can't find the email they gave me regarding my serial number. (But I did upload it so I will have to find it.) Started to rain heavy all day from morning to night. But will try tomorrow.

The battery is different too. So will be interesting to see the results for that. Also same day came my phone so I will fly using that. 6" screen with a 2K resolution so that will be interesting.

As soon as I fly I will keep you updated. From now on my flying will change 100% no flying in snow or light rain anymore. Not even after it stopped raining.... (Moisture in the air). No cloud flying either. And to be honest I don't mind. Done all of that and it was more of a "to cross of my list" situation. And now I done all of that and got some great footage, I can finally say I ticked all the boxes.

Cloud flying, flew 3 miles out on stock, hit 2200+ feet high (standing on White cliffs of Dover for that one), flew over the sea, flew over the Thames, and... Experienced a phantom drop out of the sky. So yep... Done all that I wanted to experience so now it's all down to relaxed and sensible flying.
1522286413555.jpg

And this is the phone I will test it with. Got 4GB ram too so will be more then enough for DJI GO and litchi
1522286457207.jpg

And as for litchi missions... Will do that.. but only in line of sight from now on [emoji4][emoji4]

Great!! Got your bird AND your phone back. Too bad on the bad weather though.

I think we all learn the hard way flying these things. Bending the rules, stepping out of bounds a bit, until fate bites us back.

And NO, you don’t want to bother DJI for a while. At least a week or so. [emoji12] Let us know how she does ! [emoji106]

Lol thanks @captainmilehigh as I am eager to get back up and flying again. Be nice to finally get the bird in the air again. I loaded up DJI GO and seen the map has changed to a different name. Even worse then here maps. What did I miss? Lol
1522287472619.png

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Not a clue on the DJI Go map. I haven’t updated Go or firmware in years because my birds fly perfectly with no issues. Kind of a “If it ain’t broke......” deal y’know?
So wish I done that lol. To be honest being on Google I think I can get away with it by downloading an old 3.1.0 APK with Google maps on it [emoji6]

You mean that you aren't quitting. Lol
I was wanting to see a picture 500 m over London. Lol
Lol if I did do that, you will definitely see it. Mostly in the news with me being arrested screaming for my lawyer (then asking the police to supply me with one after) lol

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Result. The battery I also sent in to ask for them to look at got replaces with a brand new one with no flights on it. Great customer service

I'll have to go back and read the story behind this, Neon, as it sounds like another interesting one....!
Thanks numone. Using the app so I can't put the link for you on here but think it would be easy to find if you click on my profile and see my past post [emoji4]

Glad you got it back! Happy flying!!!
Thanks DKG. haven't had a chance yet as it's been raining non stop the last few days lol when it does stop I won't fly due to moisture in the air. Not risking any more chances lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic