Healthy drones replacement

• Thread starter Deleted member 61170
  • Start date
If you need a beta tester, let me know

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Of course! I'll take all the help I can get! I've got your forum name saved in a list - I'll message you when ready :)

You might want to get ahold of Ken Argo who majes DJI Ultimate Flight. Excellent software and he works hard as a one man show making an excellent piece of software (better than Litchi) in my opinion.

I will investigate soon! For now, I'm going to work with Litchi's logs and will branch out once that's complete. Thanks for the heads up though, supporting different apps would be amazing :D

You might want to get ahold of Ken Argo who majes DJI Ultimate Flight. Excellent software and he works hard as a one man show making an excellent piece of software (better than Litchi) in my opinion.

Any chance of it on iOS app !

iOS app or not, I'm all in!!

Though an app would be nice [emoji848]
[emoji23]

You may want to target creating things the commercial operator needs, kinda how HD does, but more extensive over time, with automatic reports, etc. Might want to add a flight path simulation, showing on Google maps where the drone flew, where it hovered for more than 2 seconds (usable for court cases), and the ability to output a "YouTube" type video of the flight simulation with telemetry replay. I know that's a lot, but that may be where the future is going. Not everyone will need this, but those that do will pay willingly. If there was a way to indicate when video was rolling in the simulation that would be nice too, but I don't think that's possible.

I would like to also for a pilot log with the ability to manually add flight time like from a simulator or birds other than DJI. Flight time is flight time and it could be useful in the new commercial world. So most flights would like be with the DJI and the log would be auto-populated from the upload. This would be a great asset to me. I would rather not keep a paper log.

All of these are great ideas! I am working hard on getting a prototype together, there will definitely be one or two included!

iOS and Android are off the charts at least for the next couple of months - Litchi's author doesn't want to add export functionality to the app meaning on iOS at least, it's near enough impossible.

flight path simulation
I've been working on an HTML5 3D simulator for a while now - definitely on my radar!

manually add flight time like from a simulator or birds other than DJI
Maybe this is the direction I can look at taking this project! Consider me interested :D

Many pilots, just like me, using "FPV Camera".
It would be also nice if it could be a combination of "Drone logbook from InCreat Yv" and Healty Drones

My biggest reason for using HD is that Litchi automatically upload the logs after each flight without even having to think about it. I do not subscribe to HD as the data I get as a non-paying user is fine for me.
If you had it with a single press icon on the android / iphone homescreen I'd probably use it.
I don't want to open an app everytime I land and go through menus. Land, close Litchi (or DJI GO), press an icon on my home screen and that's it.
Good luck with it. Seen plenty of people talk about making a HD alternative but never seen anything come of it.

I am a Healthy Drones Pro Gold customer. It is a fantastic service, for a good price. I have over 158. miles on my P3P using Litchi. Not a single problem. I have less than 1. mile on the DJI Go app. Never use the Go app except to update things. By the time I shut my Tx down, Litchi has my flight data loaded to Healthy Drones from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet Tab S2 9.7" very bright display with the 8 core processors. My Galaxy Tab S2 runs cool even when it is 100 F outside. My battery has reached 145 F. Healthy Drones even has a maintenance schedule too. "It don't get no better than this" Ha Ha. (Just providing info.)
Joe
KC7GHT

Of course! I'll take all the help I can get! I've got your forum name saved in a list - I'll message you when ready :)

Sign me up too !! Please and thank you

My biggest reason for using HD is that Litchi automatically upload the logs after each flight without even having to think about it. I do not subscribe to HD as the data I get as a non-paying user is fine for me.
If you had it with a single press icon on the android / iphone homescreen I'd probably use it.
I don't want to open an app everytime I land and go through menus. Land, close Litchi (or DJI GO), press an icon on my home screen and that's it.
Good luck with it. Seen plenty of people talk about making a HD alternative but never seen anything come of it.
Thanks for the advice and support! I will definitely look into this but it will first require collaboration with the devs over at Litchi, and currently they're not being very helpful. I will continue to find alternative methods such that uploading the logs is a painless process

I am a Healthy Drones Pro Gold customer. It is a fantastic service, for a good price. I have over 158. miles on my P3P using Litchi. Not a single problem. I have less than 1. mile on the DJI Go app. Never use the Go app except to update things. By the time I shut my Tx down, Litchi has my flight data loaded to Healthy Drones from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet Tab S2 9.7" very bright display with the 8 core processors. My Galaxy Tab S2 runs cool even when it is 100 F outside. My battery has reached 145 F. Healthy Drones even has a maintenance schedule too. "It don't get no better than this" Ha Ha. (Just providing info.)
Joe
KC7GHT
Thank you! I've got a long way to go before I can even consider competing. For now it's nothing more than a summer project that I hope one day could turn into a business venture. I'm not here to pull people away from the things that work for them, though :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj