Healthy drones replacement

• Thread starter Deleted member 61170
  • Start date
Hi, I would like to participate, I am a HD Gold user. The one issue I have is using DJI Go and Litchi I now have more batteries than I actually own according to HD. That should be addressed, a battery has an ID and it should in my opinion be the same in both instances. I'm not sure about the other apps that you can use for flying the Phantom but believe the data from the phantom should be reported identically.

thanks if I'm accepted.

Thanks for the advice and support! I will definitely look into this but it will first require collaboration with the devs over at Litchi, and currently they're not being very helpful. I will continue to find alternative methods such that uploading the logs is a painless process

I doubt you will get much from them ... They seem to have business relationship with HD. I venture they probably get a cut when litchi users buy hd.

You could allow it to run as an offline web page with whatever scripts your using to convert data included. Maybe similar to a web app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Please don't add me to the list. Its great what your doing, but unless you are going to release a version for offline use. Then there is already sites available like phantomhelp that is just fine.

Please don't add me to the list. Its great what your doing, but unless you are going to release a version for offline use. Then there is already sites available like phantomhelp that is just fine.
It's something we're looking into. We want to get a first online prototype working so that we can structure the UI elements and work out how to analyse the log files first, and then will look at mobile apps and desktop apps :)

Everyone who's requested to be added to the list has been. I think I'm going to have to start taking email signups because the list is getting quite long now! xD

Any more requests, ping 'em over to [email protected] and I'll add them there.

For those of you who are interested, we've now got a couple of testing and production servers setup and ready to go, and have begun work on database management. It's a lot of data (as previously pointed out in this thread, it could very quickly amount to several hundred GBs) so we want to get this part fully tried and tested.

EDIT: I'm feeling really cheeky this afternoon - If anyone wants to donate to the initial startup costs (server hosting, coffee etc) please head over to Jack Hadrill :: Technology Enthusiast
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who's requested to be added to the list has been. I think I'm going to have to start taking email signups because the list is getting quite long now! xD

Any more requests, ping 'em over to [email protected] and I'll add them there.

For those of you who are interested, we've now got a couple of testing and production servers setup and ready to go, and have begun work on database management. It's a lot of data (as previously pointed out in this thread, it could very quickly amount to several hundred GBs) so we want to get this part fully tried and tested.

EDIT: I'm feeling really cheeky this afternoon - If anyone wants to donate to the initial startup costs (server hosting, coffee etc) please head over to Jack Hadrill :: Technology Enthusiast
:)

This is my first post on Phantom pilots and I would love to support your cause for a better and cheaper platform however your link isn't working any longer. Does anyone know the status of this project? I'm having voltage issues and would like to figure it out before my bird has a heart attack in flight :p

This is my first post on Phantom pilots and I would love to support your cause for a better and cheaper platform however your link isn't working any longer. Does anyone know the status of this project? I'm having voltage issues and would like to figure it out before my bird has a heart attack in flight :p

havent seen any updates in some time. However, healthydrones now shows amp and voltage information. Have you checked it out recently? Here's a screenshot:

tWCye39.png

Id also recommend CSVView as an app to mine data in your flight logs which BudWalker created. Here's the thread on it, its SUPER EASY to use!
CsvView - an app that visualizes .csv files

Hey Jack,

If you could also create an app that would automatically create flight log entries from your drone data which logs an entry for date of flight, take off and landing times, flight duration, distance flown, home point coordinates, I'm sure plenty of people would buy it .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

havent seen any updates in some time. However, healthydrones now shows amp and voltage information. Have you checked it out recently? Here's a screenshot:

tWCye39.png

Id also recommend CSVView as an app to mine data in your flight logs which BudWalker created. Here's the thread on it, its SUPER EASY to use!
CsvView - an app that visualizes .csv files

Yes I recently just noticed this LITERALLY yesterday. Its just not possible to see the "overall" combined statistics.
I'm gonna upload a pic soon asking about Voltages/AMPS but that is for a different thread. Thanks for the info though brotha I appreciate it

Reactions: Digdat0
Thanks. Will definitely check this out. It looks like myself and a number of others are not going to get back on healthy drones, or whatever they are calling it now, any time soon.

Thanks. Will definitely check this out. It looks like myself and a number of others are not going to get back on healthy drones, or whatever they are calling it now, any time soon.
why is that? the site works just fine still for me .. did they make a change where you cant use it?

Hi Guys, I thought that the members of this thread would find intrest in the following.

I am excited to share with you a very cool automatic and simple DJI flight logger that I've been working on...

When using this app, the user can see all of her flights in one place. The flights and all their important details are presented on a very intuitive map (including flight path and some pictures).
And of course - it is totally free!

There are many other cool features yet to come, and I would love to hear your thoughts + feedback + feature requests!

All you need to do is -
1. Download the SafeSky auto-sync app (currently only for Android)
2. Sign up to create an account
3. Log in to our dashboard to view your DJI flights

Please check www.safesky.online for more details

P.S. The app is currently on beta. Please report on any bug that you may experience.

Fly safe!

On a personal note -
jackhadrill - thank you very much for the inspiration, I was very impressed from your attidude toward our community and this is one of the things that got me into this project.

Reactions: Digdat0
Hey!

I'm looking to build a healthy drones replacement over the next three months. A few people have seemed quite interested over in the P3 area!
Just wanted to see if you P4 owners using Litchi or Autopilot would also appreciate another service to choose from?

Other things that would be great to know are: must have features, nice to have features, pricing structure

Hope the weather is better than it is in the UK right now - I've been wanting to get out and fly for days!

Is it possible to write a software package that could be installed on a computer or tablet that would give us similar information? I would be more likely to purchase software where I have a one time purchase instead of an ongoing bill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31