HDMI output to put simulator on TV?

Reaction score
I'm purchasing a Phantom 3 next week and want to begin learning how to operate via the simulator. I'm curious though... is it possible to use the HDMI output module to see the simulator and gauges/information on my TV?

These forums and you guys are awesome, btw. I've been reading them for a couple months while considering this purchase and have learned a lot. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and experience on here!

Last edited:
Reactions: ViperNuke
HDMI does not show anything but what the camera sees - at least on my Varizoom gear. I would be curious to know if you will on your TV.

Sent from my PT beating heart

I'm purchasing a Phantom 3 this week and want to begin learning how to operate via the simulator. I'm curious though... is it possible to use the HDMI output module to see the simulator and gauges/information on my TV?

These forums and you guys are awesome, btw. I've been reading them for a couple months while considering this purchase and have learned a lot. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and experience on here!
Nope that won't work, but if you have an apple device and an apple tv you can airplay the simulator to your Big sceen tv.... or using a hdmi cable if you have a nvidia shield.... there are prolly other ways to do it using android devices...

Reactions: fly_it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20