HDMI Output Module compatible with P4 Pro?

It's included on the E type controller and not on the F. The E has the built in display. Not sure about P4 to P4P compatibility for hdmi, I have not seen anything yet.

Include me in this question! It would be a bit lame for there not to be an HDMI output somehow on the "F" (basic) type controller.... especially if they want to sell goggles...

I fly the P4P with the HDMI installed using Avegant Glyphs. Great combination

Awesome! I have the HDMI module installed and working fine on my P4P controller, but haven't picked up a set of goggles yet.

Quick question - have you gotten any head tracking to work with the P4P yet? It "sounds like" I'd attach a USB hub to the controller, and then plug in the Glyph and my iPad to the hub. I'm curious if you've tried the combo, and if so, how it worked out.

Thanks!

Awesome! I have the HDMI module installed and working fine on my P4P controller, but haven't picked up a set of goggles yet.

Quick question - have you gotten any head tracking to work with the P4P yet? It "sounds like" I'd attach a USB hub to the controller, and then plug in the Glyph and my iPad to the hub. I'm curious if you've tried the combo, and if so, how it worked out.

Thanks!
Plug in both HDMI and USB on Glyph and controller. Press lower button on left headset for two sec to activate head tracking. Also, go to Avegant.com, Drones, for DJI Phantom 4 Setup for more detailed info. Hope this helps

Plug in both HDMI and USB on Glyph and controller. Press lower button on left headset for two sec to activate head tracking. Also, go to Avegant.com, Drones, for DJI Phantom 4 Setup for more detailed info. Hope this helps

I've read that - the question is using the Glyph simultaneously with an iPad or some such. Otherwise, I'd have no control over DJI Go on-screen elements, correct?

I've read that - the question is using the Glyph simultaneously with an iPad or some such. Otherwise, I'd have no control over DJI Go on-screen elements, correct?
Although I have not tried simultaneous use of tablet and Glyph, their website says it is possible to use a "hub" to split the connection. I normally plug in my Mini 4 to the controller, configure my settings with DJI 4 via USB, then reconnect USB between controller and Glyph. When airborne, I don't need to make adjustments through DJI. Camera setting adjustments and RTH are on the controller. You can configure C1 and C2 for other adjustments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic