HDMI module, PH4 and Lichi app

Reaction score
I had the HDMI installed by the dealer (at no extra charge, nice) they tell me they did all updates and checked to make sure it was working.
I can see my camera on the monitor but not in the Ipad. I can run it from the ipad but not see the camera. To fly the drone I have to look at the monitor. Kind of defeating the purpose of that I was trying to do, to fly the drone while a group of people look at the monitor.
Any input, is that the way it is?

I can't speak for Ipad because I have a Samsung tablet but it should do dual display simultaneously. The only difference is on the HDMI monitor you'll only see very basic telemetry (no map or any of the GO App features). Not sure what your issue could be.

Enable the following setting in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-HDMI-Image-Output.png

Reactions: CTMIAMI
Thanks msinger I found that setting on the DJI and everything started to work as expected. Then I went back to the Lichi app and was working without turning on the dual HDMI setting. As a mater of fact I found the dual DHMI in Lichi as well but I could turn it on to green but it will automatically remove the green and turned the feature off. Not sure I understand but still works well with the Lichi. I can see the camera output in the monitor and the Ipad. Aparently when I turned on the DJI opened a gate way that stays open.
Problem solved

It's important to know that you should never let a dealer upgrade the RC firmware without updating the craft first. This can cause problems. When RC firmware is released it usually requires a craft firmware update also, which must be done before the RC is updated.

It sounded like your dealer didn't check the connection between the RC and the craft, likely because they didn't have it. Your explanation sounded like they may have messed with the RC firmware. Luckily it all worked out OK and they didn't mess with the firmware.

They did have the whole case. I used today and the connection between the RC and the PH4 is terrible on and off all the time even in close range something is messed up. I wonder I I should erase both and start fresh?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31