HDMI module and update

Reaction score
imtried to install an HDMI module on my 3pro but three modules and many attempts later it still does not work with the aircraft. No video signal, no app contact with the craft. I sent it to DJI for repair and when returned some four weeks later, tested by DJI and the dealer as well it still does not work. I had sent it with the original 'normal' module inside, and when it was returned there was no normal module. At least with that I could use the aircraft normally.
My problem now is I can find no way of updating the firmware as I cannot get the controller to read the micro sd card via the USB connector of either size.
Question is really, is there a magic way around this or am I stuck with a dead controller.

When you installed the module, did you get the FW prompt on the first screen of the go app (not the camera screen)? When I installed mine, I had to wait for 20-30 secs. RC on and device connected (access to internet required). I had to update the RC to access the screen as there are additional functions that need to be added to the app for it to work.

I got nothing at all. It was like the new module cut off all communicatioins with the app. Still is the case after three modules and DJI's intervention. I have had to buy another controller so that I can actually get my craft in the air as this has been going on for months and it seems the 'normal' module cannot be bought on its own. Clearly the controller must have a fault of some kind in it that has not been spotted by DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl