Hawk likes bird

I have had a few catbirds come at my drone, but they are aggressive and will attack anything. I make sure to stay away from areas with Eagles and Hawks. I've also heard seagulls will swoop in on drones I fly around those so far no issues they seem to want to stay clear of it.

Reactions: Newbieguy
I have had a few catbirds come at my drone, but they are aggressive and will attack anything. I make sure to stay away from areas with Eagles and Hawks. I've also heard seagulls will swoop in on drones I fly around those so far no issues they seem to want to stay clear of it.
Also Canadian geese are dangerous as well. They are not scary to drones and will attack if you fly very close to them. Specially if they are more than one geese.

will definitely keep that in mind my property is a goose fly way, every year I get large flocks flying over. need a little minigun on the drone to keep it safe lol Its come in handy this year. I flew over my hunting grounds I can see the deer trails a lot better from the air. A buddy of mine wants to buy one said he would chase deer to his stand with it lol I told him he'd likely crash it long before he even found deer to chase. In some states its illegal to fly over in a plane or helicopter and hunt the area within 24 hours of doing so. no mention of drone use but as they become more popular I'm sure they will be included.

My worry is the eagles. A few months ago I was finishing a Litchi waypoint run and my P3 was about 800 feet out and 250 feet high over the lake when an eagle appeared. It was huge. The eagle grazed the surface of the water and pick up a fish and did not seem concerned with my P3 above. Had the eagle been up near my P3 it could easily have brought it down

The bird might be glad it wasn't in mating season! It would have gotten a little more "action" that it was bargaining for if it had tried to mount your "bird"! LOL
LOL Now that's funny and would be a sight to see.
My worry is the eagles. A few months ago I was finishing a Litchi waypoint run and my P3 was about 800 feet out and 250 feet high over the lake when an eagle appeared. It was huge. The eagle grazed the surface of the water and pick up a fish and did not seem concerned with my P3 above. Had the eagle been up near my P3 it could easily have brought it down
Eagles are no joke I spend a lot of days outdoors hunting and fishing I've seen Eagles swoop down and carry off groundhogs. I've found them dead from morons shooting them, until you see one close enough to touch you have no idea just how large they are. Your absolutely right to be worried Brother would be nothing for an eagle to cart off one of these drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT