Reaction score
This video isn't completely drone footage, but some is so I thought I'd share it as I'm very proud of the way it turned out. Not sure if this post will last, but I hope it does as I did use my drone multiple times during the trip and during the edit. Hope y'all enjoy and would love feedback!

Reactions: WV. Rootman
We didn't, they gave us a pin that said newly weds lol
You were cheated. I’d go back and demand a crown. We were celebrating our 25 anniversary. It’s 38 now. They gave us lei. Like a band around the head and flowers. Representing what newlyweds wear. Tell your wife you are going back.

My wife thought it was a good video also. She thinks you took somebody’s commercial video and put it in with yours. She says it’s too good, a bit long, with some repetition. Women, don’t ask their opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecSmirts
You were cheated. I’d go back and demand a crown. We were celebrating our 25 anniversary. It’s 38 now. They gave us lei. Like a band around the head and flowers. Representing what newlyweds wear. Tell your wife you are going back.

My wife thought it was a good video also. She thinks you took somebody’s commercial video and put it in with yours. She says it’s too good, a bit long, with some repetition. Women, don’t ask their opinions.

Haha I love it! My wife would love to go back... I dunno if I could take those flights again though! Maybe for our 25th I'll bring it up lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl